Flutter is a beautiful user interface tool kit for creating beautiful and interactive Ui's. Flutter uses dart and also flutter is a cross platform programming language for Native, Web and iOS developement.
Here is a step by step Guide to install flutter in 2021
- Install flutter or donwload the SDK - https://flutter.dev/docs/get-started/install
- Add path for 'location/flutter/bin"
- Check dependencies using "flutter doctor"
- Install Xcode (Mac)
- Configure XCode using the code below
sudo xcode-select --switch /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer
sudo xcodebuild -runFirstLaunch
- Install Android Studio
- Download and install Android Studio
- Open your android Studio and install Flutter Plugin
- Create a virtual device from AVD manager
For Visual Studio Code
- Download and Install Visual Studio Code
- Install Flutter Plugin inside your Visual Studio Code
Once the above steps are complete, run the bellow command to create a flutter project
flutter create app-name
Run debugger in VsCode to install and start your application
When your app is installed go inside the lib folder and You can now edit main.dart for changes.