Laravel is still one of the best php framework for building and scaling up web services. However, when you're done working on a local machine and wants the app running the same exact way it was on local machine on your Cpanelbecomes an issue.
How to upload Laravel Project to Cpanel
- Open you cpanel
- Locate the PHP_VERSION section and click on it to select PHP v7.1 or v7.2, or v7.3
- After the selection, create a folder right on the root of your filemanager not inside public_html
- Now inside the folder-project-name upload all the contents of your project to it.
- Inside your public_html folder, upload all the contents inside folder-project-name/public into the public_html folder.
- All the files and folder inside your folder-project-name/public should go inside the public_html folder.
- Lastly check out how to link laravel storage on your cpanel.
The above steps are simple and easy to use. Share along with freinds :)